From data to intelligence - using data to achieve the ‘triple aim’ for health and care
Returning to Olympia for the third year; e-Health Week is devoted to the people and organisations that use the power of IT to transform health and care.
2020health's Founding Director Julia Manning will be chairing a panel discussion titled: From data to intelligence - using data to achieve the ‘triple aim’ for health and care.
This session will explore latest developments and solutions that are exploiting data to support the achievement of the triple aim, which are:
1. Improving the patient experience of care (including quality and satisfaction);
2. Improving the health of populations; and
3. Reducing the per capita cost of health care
Julia Manning, Founding Director, 2020health
Presentation from one of the finalists in this year’s AXA PPP Health Tech & You Programme
Gary Leeming, Director of Informatics, Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network
Jonathan Christensen, Director, Strategic Operations, Klas Research
Jeremy Goff, Research Director, Klas Research
- May 3, 20172017-05-03T01:30:01 - May 3, 2017 2017-05-03T03:00:00
- 1:30 PM 2017-05-03T01:30:01 - 3:00 PM 2017-05-03T03:00:00
- Olympia, London